Friday, March 22, 2019

New Journalism - In Cold Blood and American Voices Research

UPCOMING DATES TO NOTE (major assignments, see calendar for daily work/homework)
  • Friday 3/22 - Rough Draft due - you will print two copies at the beginning of class
  • Thursday 3/28 - Final Draft due - upload to turnitin by 11:59pm.
    You should already have access to the class account but here are instructions should you have any problems.
AMERICAN VOICES RESEARCH RESOURCES (ongoing, more to come)
LORRAINE HANSBERRY'S RAISIN IN THE SUN RESOURCES

CALENDAR (click here for larger view):


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT INFO

Please email me freely with your comments and questions at krista.bowen@cobbk12.org. Although the school does provide me with voicemail, I have access to email much more readily. Please extend me the courtesy of one or two days’ time to respond. I also encourage students to speak with me directly as I will typically coordinate with students to handle resolutions.