Thursday, January 4, 2018

Unit 4: American Voices - The Extraordinary Experiences of "Ordinary" Americans

Recent Documents:

Upcoming Due Dates:

  • Thursday 3/2  -Biography Quiz/Test
  • Friday 3/9 - Rough Draft Due - Peer Revision, last day of In-Class Work
  • Friday 3/16 - Last Chance to Fix Any Zeros for the Research Project
  • Monday 3/19 - Final Draft of Essay Due!  Be sure to bring the following --
    • Articles
    • Post-Its
    • Transcript
    • Rough Draft (with mark-up and evidence of revision/proofreading)
    • Revision Exercises
    • Printed copy of final draft with works cited
    • Digital file of final draft to upload for plagiarism check
  • Monday 3/19 - Book in Hand Check -- Tim O'Brien's The Things They Carried




Monthly Calendar (click here for larger view):




No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT INFO

Please email me freely with your comments and questions at krista.bowen@cobbk12.org. Although the school does provide me with voicemail, I have access to email much more readily. Please extend me the courtesy of one or two days’ time to respond. I also encourage students to speak with me directly as I will typically coordinate with students to handle resolutions.